Assessment & Development Centres have gained wide recognition as a systematic and rigorous means of identifying behaviour for the purposes of recruitment,selection, promotion and development within the workplace.
It's vital to make sure that their design and delivery harnesses the latest thinking in psychometric assessment and online technology. In this way, Centres can be unrivalled tools for the evaluation of individual and team performance, informing development planning and decision making.
- Online tests allow for 'item banking', where no two ability tests are the same and questions can become harder as the test progresses.
- This makes for more challenging tests with more meaningful results
- Personality assessments of the past have matured and developed to drill down into specific, context-sensitive domains e.g. resilience, emotional intelligence or conflict handling
- This responds to the need to recruit people for (and develop people within) increasingly complex roles
Establishment and subsequent development of strict standards ensures tests must prove that they are...
- Valid (test what they are meant to test)
- Reliable (consistently test in the same way)
- Fair (show no bias towards any distinct group of individuals that take them)
- Modern assessment reports are more meaningful for managers, HR professionals and candidates themselves in terms of style, format and language.
- The latest tests use data from one test to offer a range of relevant reports on specific elements like leadership, team working or strengths
Get in touch for further details or a fully costed proposal.