It's important to be know the differences between coaching and mentoring in order to implement successful campaigns of them. These differences can be subtle, so we’ve broken down six of the key distinctions in a professional context.
Eliesha Training has developed a new online course for the ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring. It’s delivered via our very own Learning Management System and is the equivalent of 6 days of workshop material. All learning support material and assessment plans will be released online during the course of this 12-month programme. If you require a shorter intensive solution, we can provide them as well.
The Level 7 is designed for senior managers who want to develop their expertise or credibility in this field or HR/OD professionals who are looking to establish coaching on an organisational level.
Benefits for individuals
- Know how to review and build the context, strategy, culture and processes for coaching and mentoring at a senior and strategic level
- Understand and analyse different coaching and mentoring models and their impact
- Learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of coaching and mentoring in an organisation
- Critically review your own communication skills, emotional intelligence, interpersonal skills and values, to assess your competence as a coach or mentor
- Plan, deliver and review coaching and mentoring contact with clients at a senior and strategic level
To find out more about our brand new programme, contact us directly by clicking the button below.