In evidence of this, Eliesha has successfully maintained the delivery of important training for our customers during lockdown. Our learning solutions are delivered with the flexibility to fit with the requirements of a highly distributed workforce and operational demands.
Importantly, we have been able to continue our face-to-face delivery with effective use of virtual learning environments. In this way our Management Apprenticeships have maintained delivery to both employees working remotely from home, as well as those on furlough.
Employers and management apprentices are benefitting from learning solutions incorporating our digital learning content, Virtual Learning Environments and Learning Management System. These, together with our virtual one-to-one coaching and expert trainer support, have helped employees to “learn anywhere” and supported them to drive and accelerate the application of their learning into improved workplace practice.
Our technology-enabled solutions have proven to be effective for large customer organisations, with complex needs and geographic spread.
In planning and looking forward, our Management Apprenticeship programmes are highly relevant to the current challenges and in the business recovery to a ‘new normal’. They are designed to develop the contemporary skills of employees required by a 21st Century workplace. They support the operational needs of business and the market challenges it faces, by improving the capabilities of managers and leaders.
Our programmes are:
- Designed to create professional behaviours, build capability, upskill and modernise the mindset
- Structured to enable managers/leaders to apply theory to real-life situations and management challenges, and embed development into day-to-day work activities
- Delivering improved manager and leader behaviours, driving improved performance, team productivity and results across diverse sectors
Our delivery is an effective blend of online learning content, virtual ‘face to face’ learning and coaching support. It includes:
Effective management and administration
- Dedicated account management support to ensure continuous smooth running of programme
- Full course plans and delivery schedules, detailing comprehensive course content, breakdown of module coverage and learning objective
- Interactive workshops, delivered via virtual learning and contextualised to workplace tasks, activities and challenges
Experienced and expert Programme Tutor/Coach
- Delivering engaging and relevant leadership and management interventions, expanding delegate knowledge and driving learning to build new professional behaviours and skills
- Personal coaching for every apprentice, supporting them through their apprenticeship journey towards becoming more productive and effective leaders and managers within the business
Ease of learning access
- Supported progress through a value added learning journey, supported by learning management system, rich learning content and e-portfolio
- Access to hundreds of hours of supporting learning resources and course materials through intuitive technology - including mobile app, webinars, podcasts, video, and learning content curated for different learning styles
We are now accepting enrolments for a September 2020 start, at the
Level 3 (Team Leader/Supervisor) and
Level 5 (Operations/Departmental Manager) Standards.
To find out more about delivery and the engaging learner experience of our management apprenticeship programmes, contact us now: